Dr. Sebi used to always talk about this system , well what is it? Click the video below to learn more about it , one of the best videos, and easiest to understand on this subject.
5 main functions of the lymphatic system
The 5 main functions of the lymphatic system include:
- Draining the lymph from the tissues:
- Absorbing fats from the digestive tract:
- Fighting diseases and infections:
- Transporting and removing waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph:
- Filtering out toxins: Toxins in the blood are often selectively filtered by the lymph nodes.